Thursday, May 8, 2008

Starting Over

In the last couple of weeks while I have mourned the loss of Roma, I have also been praying about where to go with my adoption plans. I am still adopting, there was never a question about that. I know I have a son waiting. A little hidden angel that needs a family.....Our family.

So, I wanted to give you a quick update to let you know that I have begun the paperwork to adopt from Russia. There are forms to fill out to change my USCIS approval from Ukraine to Russia and my homestudy needs to be changed a little also. I am hopeful that this can be completed in the next couple months.

Thank you all for your prayers and once again, please continue to pray for Roma because he is still waiting for a family.

5 comments:

  1. Amy,
    Though I know it's bittersweet, I am glad that the Lord has given you a new direction. We'll continue to pray for your journey and for the little one waiting on his mommy.
    We're also praying that Roma finds a family soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Amy. My thoughts are with you and Roma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy,
    I hope Roma finds a new home soon as well. He is just too precious! I know another little boy is meant to be your new son and I hope you find him soon. Will continue to pray for you and your family.

    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still praying that you will find your son and that Roma will find his family. I am also praying that the process will go quickly so you can have your son home soon.

    Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for you, Amy. I can only imagine how you are feeling. I pray that Roma finds a family soon. He has touched my heart.

    I also pray that you find the child God has for you very soon.

    ReplyDelete