Friday, May 2, 2008

Thankful

I have a lot to be thankful for this week. I have had friends and family reach out to us to help with the loss of Roma. I have to say they are the best! They have prayed, emailed, called, and stopped over. It has been so nice to have them close during this difficult time. I want to thank everyone again for your special prayers for Jimmy. He is beginning to feel better. I also have the greatest kids, their smiles, jokes, hugs, and kisses have reminded me how truly blessed I am.

I have prayed and God has given me strength, he has given me hope, and he has given me a lot of joy this week.

Please keep Roma in your prayers. My sweet little Roma needs a family soon. I wish he could be in ours but since he can't, I pray for him to find a family to give him all the love he deserves.

A scripture I have turned to this week is:

Nothing will be impossible with GOD.
Luke 1:37 HCSB

I am hoping to share some good news with everyone soon!


And now some pictures of my favorite faces..........






1 comment:

  1. Amy

    I am so sorry about Roma, I know how much the boys and you wanted to accept him into your family. If I could give you some comfort in this time. It would be take it one step at a time, one hour one minute if need be to deal with your loss. I will pray that Roma finds a family very soon.

    On another note, you can't afford to lose 7 lbs. I hope this week is better for you.

    ReplyDelete