Monday, August 11, 2008

Just Look Up!


Remember the pictures I posted around Christmas time of Caleb's socks thrown around the house? Well, now Caleb has got a new article of clothing that he has been throwing around. Lately before he goes to the bathroom, he has been removing his underwear and throwing it up in the air. Sounds funny huh? Not! I've removed them too often from the toilet.....but now he knows that Mom doesn't like to do that so he aims for other things. Tonight he went to the bathroom by himself and when I came in to help him put his underwear back on, I couldn't find them. I asked him where they were and he pointed up!:)

7 comments:

  1. That's so funny Amy! I also find underwear in strange places! Blessings on your summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That too funny! He looks like so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so funny! He has pretty good aim lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny! Boys are so much fun, aren't they?
    ~Julie O.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to tell you, every time you post an "underwear picture" I have to laugh.
    Your kids are obviously lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete