Thursday, August 28, 2008

Summer photos


While I was cleaning the guinea pig cage, Caleb climbed into the laundry basket with Smore.:)

Jimmy on his way to hang out with friends.:)

"Cheese"

Caleb's pajama bottoms hanging from the light. I wonder how those got there.......hmmmmmmm?

Caleb trying to blow out the grill while we were roasting marshmallows:)

Jimmy is asking me "Where is the thunderstorm?" He has been anxiously awaiting a storm, and we haven't much rain at all in the last month. I thought his expression was so cute!

Caleb drawing on the sidewalk and of course, on himself!

Mikey with his new birthday toy.

Caleb asking for ice cream!:)

These are Caleb's flip flops. I thought his feet looked so darn cute in them!:)


Caleb making letters in shaving cream.:)


My camera shy Ben.


"I'm wiped!"

4 comments:

  1. AMY , YOUR BOYS ARE SO HANDSOME!!! LOVE THE NEW PICTURES. JODY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I just love your boys. I am getting ready to update any day now, really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have three handsome boys! Caleb has one awesome tan. :)

    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did I mention how your pictures always make me smile? :)

    ReplyDelete