Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Caleb is SIX:):):)

Caleb on his new mini trampoline. He loves it!


Caleb is singing to his musical "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" Book.







Caleb turned 6 today! My beautiful, wonderful, bright, loving, charming, and funny little boy is 6 already! We celebrated with a party on Saturday with some friends. Caleb loves to blow out the candles on the cake, but the cake he can do without. He's not crazy about it. But he does love his ice cream so he ate that with a big smile on his face. We were lucky to have a 75 degree day so he got to play with his friends in the backyard. He opened his presents on the deck which was pretty cool for an October birthday in Michigan. His favorite was a truck that played music and bounced and then took off. When friends asked me what he likes, I told them anything that makes noise. Caleb got some noisemakers from us too. We had to have a Diego theme for his birthday. He just loves Diego! Here are some pictures from his party and today.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Amy,
    I am Tracey and I found you via Class of 2008 blog. I have three boys too! I just wanted to drop you a comment to tell you that you have a good looking set of boys there!
    I will be back to visit soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Caleb, he is 2 days younger than Logan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great party. I'm singing happy birthday to you Caleb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Caleb! I love his smile so much Amy, he is just a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Caleb!!!! WE HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT PARTY. JODY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Caleb! He is soooo incredibly handsome! His smile lights up a room!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, Caleb! Great pictures, Amy. I haven't visited for awhile and I'm so glad I did.
    Joy,RR

    ReplyDelete