Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween





Caleb chose his own Halloween costume this year. I think it was because Ben and I were deciding what we would like Caleb to be. I wanted him to be a Hotdog and Ben wanted him to be a Banana. I think Caleb heard us and panicked because he started pointing and yelling "Doctor, Doctor!" LOL! I was so excited that Caleb chose his costume by himself.:) I have to say that Caleb loves our pediatrician too. When I ask him what he is going to be for Halloween, he would say "Dr. Singh". So here is Caleb as a Doctor and Ben as a Pirate and Jimmy as Davey Jones from the Pirates of the Caribbean.

4 comments:

  1. I agree, Jimmy's looks pretty scary. I guess he and Caleb didn't bother with it too much, huh? Caleb is too cute! Gotta watch that pirate, the girls will be chasing after him, it they aren't already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE the doctor costume :) so cute :)

    Thanks for sharing :)

    Blessings,
    Tami
    Noah's mama
    www.tillGodbringthemhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your guys are just sooo cute...

    GO TO MY BLOG....YOU ARE NOW TAGGED!

    ReplyDelete