Sunday, October 26, 2008

Home




I got home last night around 1:00am. I didn't go to sleep until 3:00am and then back up at 7:00 so I could go pick up Jimmy and Caleb at 9:00am. I didn't have to pick them up that early but I have missed them so much, I wanted to. Ben was already home since he picked me up from the airport. I figured out I have only slept 4 hours since Friday at 7:00 pm. Europe is 11 hours ahead and I had been up since 6:00am their time. I'm beat but it feels so good to be home with my boys. I had to do some grocery shopping and I also excitedly picked up some diapers size 3, some long underwear (size 12 months, probably a little big:))and a really nice diaper bag.:) Poor little Caleb is not feeling very good but of course he gave me a huge smile for the camera anyway. Jimmy was so excited that I flew in to NY. I'm glad I brought him a Statue of Liberty. Here are some pics of today.:)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are home with your boys, Amy. Thanks for keeping us updated. I'm praying for you and your adoption. You are such a good mother and I'm always encouraged when I read your blog.
    Love,
    Lisa (RR)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you are home safe and sound. I'm looking forward to watching the rest of your journey.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete