Sunday, November 9, 2008

Jimmy is 22!

This is the cake he chose to share with his class on Friday.:)






Jimmy is 22 years old today. He gets so excited about his birthdays and it makes them that much more fun to celebrate! Caleb says that Jimmy is "Two Two." On Friday, Jimmy's class celebrated his birthday early by going to see Madagascar 2 and then coming back to school to have cake.:) Today we had grandparents come over for cake. Then we went out to eat. Jimmy loves to be sang to in the restaurants so he chose Joe's Crabshack. I can't believe I walked out of the house and had forgot my camera.:( Jimmy looked so cute with the silly hat on they gave him to wear. They introduced him and he waved and grinned from ear to ear.:) I have to say this kid of mine makes my heart smile, especially on days like this. He truly is a gift from God!
Happy Birthday Jimmy, I love you!!!!

11 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jimmy! I hope you had a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMMY! Great pictures!

    Amanda (RR)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you, Jimmy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Jimmy, Happy Birthday Dear Jimmy, Happy Birthday to You!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Jimmy! You are a wonderful young man and will be a big help to your Mom when you new brother gets home. P.S.Caelia and Lera love Wall-e too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to JIMMY
    Happy Birthday to you

    Many wishes from the Andrews Crew!!!

    I hope you have a great year!!! enjoy those Thomas trains!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone, Jimmy had a wonderful birthday!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Jimmy! I hope you had a GREAT day!

    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday, Jimmy! We just got to see Wall-E yesterday. I loved it!
    Joy,RR

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMMY!!! I hope you had a great day.
    Jody

    ReplyDelete