Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I've been tagged!

7 random things about me.........

1. I love the smell of horses.

2. My all-time favorite cartoon is Winnie the Pooh.

3. I love chocolate, but not chocolate cake.

4. My favorite color is blue and I hate purple. I think I am the only girl
that does not like purple.

5. All of the dogs I have had and still do, have had people names. (Jacque, Nickolas,
Brandy and Mikey)

6. I love thunderstorms in the summer, the real big ones that shake the house!

7. I write with my right hand but throw and catch a ball and dribble a basketball
with my left.

1 comment:

  1. Amy, I can't begin to tell me how much your blog means to me. I read it and my face is in full grin the whole time. As a former single adoptive mom, I know all too well the struggles (and benefits!) of raising kids alone, and your blog just really blesses the pants off of me. Thank you for the invite. Please give little Caleb a hug from me and have a wonderful evening!

    Missy

    ReplyDelete