Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving and being thankful

My computer is being repaired because a certain little someone got it all wet. But thankfully I had bought a warranty to cover accidents such as this, so it is being repaired for free.:) They say it can take up to 4 weeks though....UGH!

Still waiting for a court date and still shopping for our little peanut.:) Today we go and pick up his dresser and then we will decide on a crib! I am so excited to bring him home! Kris, I ordered his Rockin' Puppy yesterday:):).

I pray that everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving and a wonderful weekend! I am thankful for my family and friends and for all of my online friends, especially my Reece's Rainbow friends! I'm also thankful for warranties and insurance since Ben lost his cell phone in the same week as the computer accident! Boys, Gotta LOVE 'Em!!!!!:):)

1 comment:

  1. What a little cutie you have there! Happy shopping for your other little guy.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete