Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Spaghetti...and some green stuff


Caleb loves almost everything especially spaghetti! Here he is showing how happy he is with tonight's dinner.:) He loves salads too but that took a little while. I remember one time when I put some salad on his plate and he shook his head and said "No Leaf!" LOL! Now he loves the stuff. He doesn't care for broccoli though. One night after I put some on his plate, I caught him picking it up from his plate and putting it back into the bowl. Too funny! He's my sweet boy!
Still waiting for a travel date for my second trip. There's another little sweet boy I can't wait to hold in my arms again!!!

2 comments:

  1. Caleb is such a cutie! He looks like such a happy little guy. I'm praying that you have your other little guy in your arms again soon.

    PS-Check my blog...I tagged you:)
    www.love4ourboys.blogspot.com
    ~Julie

    ReplyDelete