Thursday, December 18, 2008

Jimmy and Caleb's day

Today, Jimmy was a bell ringer for the Salvation Army. It was his first time and he really liked it. It was sooooooo COLD though, so I rang the bell while he went into the store to warm up. I was so proud of him! Note the baseball cap again, this time on top of the Santa hat?:)


This is Caleb before I took him to school. He had his Christmas program today. It was very cute! Unfortunately, I didn't get a good closeup picture of Caleb at the program. They turned out too dark. He did well, especially when they played the kazoos.
Here is Caleb with George (a gift from his teacher). After we read "Merry Christmas, Curious George", we put the Christmas hats on.:)

5 comments:

  1. Yay Jimmy, way to go! That's a hard job in the cold!

    what cute jammies Caleb has on, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Jimmy and Caleb. You both look so great in your hats. Enjoy Christmas and Happy New Year.
    Sending love from Montana,The Campbell Family, Jody & Gary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!! Love the cap and hat. I love the Christmas play pictures too and Cody has lost both of his front teeth. Had some catching up to do, my computer is still not fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you Jimmy! That was a wonderful thing you did, Jesus appreciates it I'm sure!

    Caleb, way to go playing that kazoo! I'm certain it was music to God's ears.

    Peace, love and blessings to you all,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pictures! It sounds like you are all in the Christmas spirit! Have a wonderful Christmas with your boys, Amy.

    ReplyDelete