Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Smiles



I love this little toothless grin I get from my little man! He just lights up my day with his smile and is so darn cute with a tooth missing up front.:)

adoption update:
We have been going through our photo album of Elijah daily. Yesterday we brought up the highchair from the basement for Elijah. We haven't got a court date yet but that hasn't stopped us from getting ready for our little peanut. He has a dresser full of clothes and a couple months of diapers so far. Jimmy has made sure he has plenty of toys and even bought him the cutest Touch and Feel book when he went Christmas shopping with his class. I can't believe that tomorrow it will be 2009 and SOON we will be adding another precious child to our family!

4 comments:

  1. I love the grin too! He is looking so grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that grin too, how cute. I am so excited for you, getting ready for your new little man!!

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful way for your family to start the New Year Amy waiting with anticipation the arrival of your 4th guy! Happy New Year!
    Mary Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Caleb is really growing up! I can tell such a difference from this fall until now! SO cute!!!!!

    And I LOVE Jimmy's calendar picture - what a good looking dude! :o)

    Missy

    ReplyDelete