Monday, April 20, 2009

Last weekend

On Friday, Elijah and I went to visit my students. They loved him and he loved all of the attention!

We had beautiful weather on Saturday. We spent the day outside. Caleb sprayed his new squirt bottle all afternoon. He loves to spray things with water. I love his toothless smile!

Elijah loved the swing. He wasn't too sure about it at first, but then quickly decided it was a lot of fun!

As soon as I begin to sing When you're happy and you know it, Elijah throws his hands in the air for "Hooray!"

I can't tell you how many times I have imagined seeing Elijah in his carseat when I looked in the backseat. What a great feeling to turn around and finally see my precious boy there!

I just asked Elijah where his nose is. :) He can also show me where his head is, and has started to show me where his ears are too.

Elijah loves to play with my cell phone. Here he is saying "Lo" for Hello.:)

Jimmy watching a movie with me on Sunday evening.
We had a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Such handsome men you have Amy! I am so happy that things are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Amy he's such an adorable little boy! I've been away but coming back I'm happy to see you've got Elijah home and he looks all smiles to be there! What joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving ALL the pictures of your boys! especially the ones with Jimmy holding Elijah :) Elijah is SO adorable and it looks like he and Caleb have adjusted well. thanks for posting all the smiles - may God continue to bless you and yours along this journey, aj

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's adorable. I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your boys just make me grin from ear to ear! They are all so handsome! Thanks for putting a smile on my face today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Amy, I just spent about an hour reading your blog, laundry can wait...what a great family you have. Your boys are all so handsome. Elijah is adorable!! from what region in Russia is he from? Did you ever find out why there was such a wait to get a court date? Congratulations on your new son!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elijah is from Novosibirsk, Russia. A very nice city to visit with very friendly people. I really enjoyed both of my trips there. The reason for the delay in court was they were putting into place a change in the way they were hearing court cases, and also the holidays held up things also. I believe everything is going smoothly again.:)

    ReplyDelete