Thursday, April 2, 2009

More on Elijah



Elijah was signing "more" everytime he wanted to eat, so I showed him the sign for "eat". It's so cute when he does it. He mimicks everything I do. He loves music and he was waving his hands in the air for music. It looked like he was signing "all done". I showed him the sign for "music" and he copied me. Now that one he does not do without modeling but the fact that he did it makes me happy. He loves to dance to the music and he has got some moves! If he is sitting down, he wiggles around and moves his arms around. Today while he was standing and holding onto my hands, he was picking each foot up and down to dance to the music. Too cute! Speaking of standing, we were in the lobby today and he repeatedly kept standing up in the middle of the floor. I think he may take a step soon.:) Elijah also loves to be picked up and raised his hands in the air to be picked up today. Good thing, because I love to hold him!
On a different note, we got Elijah's passport yesterday. Yay!

8 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you Amy! Elijah is absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, he is cuter every day. I love his smile and his shiny eyes. I'll bet you are just in love.
    Joy,RR

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is the happiest baby I have seen in a long time, this is all so wonderful, when will you come home?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious boy, and so smart, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little guy is an absolute doll!! Hope you are home soon to all your other wonderful boys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can this child actually be THIS cute?? Amy, you are SO blessed!! :o)

    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's smart and good looking! :) He is absolutely adorable! I am so happy for you! Glad you got the passport too! Can't wait to see your homecoming pictures with your guys at home too.

    ReplyDelete