Saturday, July 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Elijah!



Today is Elijah's 3rd birthday. I am so happy that he is home with us on this special day. He is such a blessing! He wasn't crazy about the cake or ice cream. He just wanted to put his hands in it. He did have some pudding though while the rest of us ate cake and ice cream. We had a little mishap with the cake. While we were in the livingroom, Caleb decided to take the cake out of the refrigerator and put it on the table. I heard the plastic container and ran in just in time to save it from hitting the floor. It did go on Caleb's shirt though. Luckily I took a picture before this happened. I have before and after photos below.







After Elijah's party, I decided to put Elijah's patch on his eye. The other day I ordered some and I am very happy with them. The site is www.myipatches.com They come in all different patterns that you can choose from and they were cheaper than the plain ones I bought at the pharmacy. The reason I went online is because I had a hard time finding them at the stores and then when I did, they didn't stick well at all. These are called MYI Occlusion Eye Patches.

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, sweet Elijah!! You are such a big boy!! Don't worry, Caleb, I've dropped my share of birthday cakes, too! They taste just as good as when they are pretty. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday,Elijah! What a special day for the whole family. Oh, and I love the picture of Jimmy at the top of the blog. I guess I've missed it since I usually use the google reader.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, sweet boy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, that is too funny about the cake!!!! I just love how active Caleb is :)
    Happy Birthday Elijah!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really looks like both boys really enjoyed the Birthday party.Elijah's cake was beautiful before the mishap but precious after the mishap. I like the eyepatch, is he still keeping it on? Give all your boys a kiss and hug from me. Love you all, Aunt Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a blessing to have this little guy to celebrate! And the best part about cake is it tastes good even when it's dropped :) Elijah looks handsome with his patch..and you know your good looking when you can pull off wearing a patch & still look good :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, Elijah! I understand, Caleb... it was just too tempting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 3rd Birthday Elijah! What a great day for your whole family! blessings, Mary Ellen

    ReplyDelete