Saturday, September 26, 2009

Caleb loves his trains

Caleb really likes to play with his trains. He will play for an hour at a time pushing them around and through the tunnel. He says "hi" to Sir Topham Hat every time Thomas goes by him.:)


I think he likes the "train wash" the best. When I showed it to him, he got all excited (you know how he loves the car wash)!

He has a cold right now, and that is why his nose is shiny (Neosporin). But even though he wasn't feeling so good, he still wanted to play longer when I told him it was bed time. I love to see him playing and having fun. He has quite the imagination!

2 comments:

  1. Trains are the BEST, and I'm a girl saying that! I always wanted a train set. My dad started one for he and my brother to work on when I was a kid, but I wasn't invited. :o(

    There's just something about trains that is fun!! Go, Caleb!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great how he enjoys his trains. I hope he if feeling better, it isn't fun having a cold. Love you all, Aunt Sandy

    ReplyDelete