Friday, December 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Gibson



My Christmas Angel is 3 years old today.



What should be a happy day for this sweet little boy will probably go unnoticed this year. No family to sing him Happy Birthday, no family to give him a special birthday present, no birthday cake, no balloons......and no one to tell him how happy they are that he was born. Gibson deserves that and so much more! He is a precious gift from God, so why was this precious gift left behind? Because he was born with Down syndrome.



Gibson has one year left before he is transferred to an institution. And the chance of him living beyond his first year of being transferred is only 20%. There is a way to help Gibson. Donate to his grant fund. This fund will help a family with the high costs of an international adoption. Please won't you donate today, even just a little for Gibson?



We love you Gibson and we pray for you everyday! I pray that someone will make you feel happy and LOVED on your special day.



*To donate to Gibson's grant fund, click the ornament below. It will direct you to the Reece's Rainbow Angel Tree. Click to donate and designate your donation to Gibson.*













Thank you and God Bless!



"Whoever embraces one of these children as I do embraces me, and far more than me-God who sent me."

Mark 9:37 MSG

1 comment:

  1. Gibson is one of my heartstring pullers! :) His little face just sticks with me!

    Surely a mama will see that face, and work hard to bring him home to a loving Christian home!!!!

    ReplyDelete