Friday, February 12, 2010

Sesame Street Live

Today I took Jimmy, Caleb and Elijah to see Sesame Street Live. It has been many years since Jimmy has gone and he really wanted to go again. He kept bugging me to get tickets, so I finally did. I tried to keep it a surprise, but I couldn't because everyday he kept telling me we needed to get tickets! So I broke and told him! That's one of the things that I love about Jimmy, he gets so excited over things!
Caleb before the show began, telling me that he wanted the curtain to open.

Elijah was very excited while waiting to see ELMO!

Caleb, giving Mommy a kiss. He's such a Lovebug!

Jimmy looked so cute with a big smile across his face! You're never too old for Sesame Street! I was pretty excited to be there myself, and the smiles on my boys faces made it so rewarding!

Caleb and Elijah being silly before the show.

Look at that expression on Elijah's face when he saw Elmo! I love it!!

10 comments:

  1. How FUN!!! It looks like everyone had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are just wonderful and so cute together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy,

    Looks like you guys had a great time. The boys all look so excited!

    I have finally crawled out of my cave, so give me a call if you have some time to et together soon.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't ever watch reality shows but if you ever did one I would be glued to it. My children and I gather around the computer to see all your latest pictures and we oh and ah over every single one. The one with Mikey and Elijah needs to be on a poster. What love, patience and gentleness. You capture the essence of the beautiful things in this life in your pictures. Thanks for sharing your boys and Mikey too. :) Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Amy, the boys never fail to make me smile. So glad Jimmy still finds wonder all around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that was great, those smiles on all 3 of the boys faces are so remarkable. I am so glad you were able to take them you can tell that they really loved it. Love you all, Aunt Sandy I hope you and the boys have a great Valentines Day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like it was a lot of fun. The boys are adorable :O)

    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  8. FUNFUNFUN!!!! I loved the whole post!! Erik would go nuts if he went to a show like that - he doesn't like TV but if there's a PUPPET (he loves SS) or stuffed animal on it, he's hooked - imagine being at a show like that - he'd go crazy!

    How fun!! Wished we could have joined you! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much fun! I guess you've got the Sesame Street fanatics while I've got The Wiggles mania over here.

    Love the doggie pictures too--I think I'd like a canine pillow like that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. After reading your post about Sesame Street Live and looking at your pictures, I bought tickets to the show that was coming to our town. The kids loved it and it was great! Thanks for posting about your experience.

    ReplyDelete