Monday, August 16, 2010

My boys

Jimmy was so happy when I bought him this shirt. I just love to see him smile.

Shhhhh, don't tell Ben I snuck his picture on here. Whenever I take his picture he tells me "And don't put that on your blog!" He didn't tell me this time though. LOL!




Caleb and Elijah love being outside and love the water. I thought it would be fun to add some bubbles to their pool and water table. They loved it! I think Caleb loved holding the hose more than anything. If I let him, he would play with it for hours and flood our neighborhood, I'm sure!

5 comments:

  1. Yay...we get to see all four beautiful boys! I especially love Jimmy in his Oscar the Grouch shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so good to finaly see a picture of Ben, it has been a long time. All your guys are so cute and they all look so happy. The only problem is the one, I'm sure with the biggest smile not shown was you,Amy, their bestest mom in the whole world. Love you guys, Aunt Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wouldn't Caleb have a blast with Charissa's Joseph?? They would flood a whole block I imagine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog today, Amy. All your boys are very handsome! And I think Elijah is a great name too! :-) It looks like I can learn a lot from you. I'll be following along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for a picture of Ben!!! :o)

    See, Amy? You need to move to FL so that your boys can enjoy warm weather all year!! ;op

    ReplyDelete