Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Bedtime

My boys are all different with the things that they have brought to bed when they were small. For years when Jimmy was small, he would sleep with Elmo and Jiminy Cricket and then it changed to Batman and Woody. Ben slept with Clifford when he was little, nothing but Clifford. Caleb is my only one who will not sleep with anything at all. He has said prayers with George at bedtime but after that, George is out. Elijah is funny. A lot of times, he chooses a book to take to bed. He has also has brought a comb, a block, a plastic egg.... But he never takes a stuffed animal to bed. Once, I put Elmo in with him and he threw Elmo out before I left the room. Tonight look what he brought to bed, two little containers from his kitchen, a can of soup and chili.:):)

7 comments:

  1. he is so cute, maybe he thinks if he gets hungry during the night he will have food in bed with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute! Hope he doesn't roll over on them. That might hurt. Maybe he dreams about eating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time! Thanks for giving me a laugh to start my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's cute! Alex LOVES his Barney (and he knows which one) and has to have it when he goes to bed.....but EVERY time I check on him, Barney has been booted to the floor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is too sweet! :o)
    My Samson (now 15) did not sleep with anything for many years. He was 3 when he came home to us. This year I noticed he had a little tiny stuffed lion in bed! LOL! I knew immediatly what to ask him next. He watches his 6 yr old brother's fascination with Toy Story. He even watched ALL of Toy Story 3!! So I showed him a stuffed Buzz and Woody we bought for our new boys not here yet. He immediatly grabbed Buzz and now Buzz does everything with him, including sleeping! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so funny!! Your kids are soooo cute!!

    Whatever ends up in Erik's bed with him quickly gets thrown overboard. ;o) I'm amazed that he allows the blanket to stay in there, but not always.

    ReplyDelete