Saturday, December 18, 2010

Gifts and Smiles

Caleb lost a tooth the other day and he has another one that is super loose. I love those toothless smiles.

Made by Jimmy and Caleb with Love.....Jimmy made the frame and put his new Christmas picture in it (he goes every year with his class to Penneys to have their pics taken) and gave it to me early. He couldn't wait until Christmas. I love it! And Caleb made this adorable little gingerbread house at school. Isn't it cute?:)

Elijah being smiley. He won't smile when I tell him to "Say Cheese" but he will if I tell him "Say Boo!":)

5 comments:

  1. How I would love to see the joy in your house at Christmas time. Love the picture and love the gingerbread house. Was the first tooth traumatic? I wonder about that. Elijah sure looks like he's growing. So cute all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Christmas Picture Jimmy and what a great job on the frame! Caleb- that is a wonderful Gingerbread house as well. Amy, I know you feel so blessed to have such awesome sons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture and frame you got from Jimmy is really nice, can't wait to get my picture of him to put with the pics of Caleb and Elijah.It would be nice to have one of Ben also. The gingerbread house really looks great I know a lot of love went into making it and his toothless smile is cute. Elijah always looks so cute when he is laughing. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy,I just love your pride in your sons, so very beyond awesome!!!! Jimmy, I have a hard time waiting to give gifts too..it's just so fun to be able to put a smile on the face of the one you love with a gift of love. Your frame is BEAUTIFUL! Caleb, I bet your gonna have one of the best gummy smiles ever :D Love to you all this Christmas season from the Fox clan

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute with the missing teeth and that he wants them back :) Cute shirt in that top pic!

    ReplyDelete