Monday, January 16, 2012

HOME

at last. Liam did wonderful on the plane. He loved the cartoons on the monitor in front of the seat. When we got home, Caleb started showing him toys, his highchair......it was very cute! Liam slept like an angel last night. He woke up around 3:30 am but quickly fell asleep again. He has been playing all day so far and soaking up the cartoons. They said he loved cartoons at the institution. :)  Liam is almost 2 inches shorter than Elijah and weighs 10 lbs. less! So he is in the toddler bed and Elijah is in the twin bed instead of the other way around. Elijah was so tickled to be in a "big boy" bed. We start the first of several appointments this week. Friday he goes to the dentist and then on Monday he goes to the pediatrician. We also have Cardiology and ENT coming up soon. I still have to schedule a few more but those are the ones that I wanted to get done as soon as we get home. Thank you all for your prayers and support during Liam's adoption.


Hard to get these two to smile and look at me at the same time.:)



15 comments:

  1. How precious are those pics. I love the last one..he's like "my BIG boy bed"!!! I just can't believe he's finally home :) Breathing a big long sigh of relief. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy,
    How wonderful to see Liam home with all of you!! The boys all look great together. Julia has the same musical puppy that Liam is holding. She loves it. Praying that all of your doctor appointments go well.
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you are home Amy....sounds like you are going to be busy....but a good busy, as I call it here. It is so hard for me to get my children to smile at the same time....and when they do, I am thrilled. Great pictures!!!! All the best....Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you are home and all the boys are together. Liam seems comfortable and right at home with the boys especially with Jimmy. I do hope all of his dr. appt. go well. Are you on leave from school for now? Love you all, Aunt Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing Liam with the other boys. Did you see any older girls in the institution? So glad you are all home safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What size clothes is he wearing? I'm moving Asher out of 3's and into 4's. I can send the 3s if you need them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful! Praying for rest and blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too precious! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GREAT to see you home with your new son. Congratualtions!
    Joy McClain, RR

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is so wonderful to see you back and how happy Liam is after getting sweet home...you are so inspiration and it put me in thought what i'm doing in my life ?There should be some mean to the life which god has given to us..only life.The feeling and happiness what you must be feeling now would be so divine.I wish you all the best for future and all my prayer with you and your family .

    Prashant Nair

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Amy! How wonderful to see him home and in his own little bed. You are amazing! I know what it takes to do this alone. You are such a special young woman and I'm so blessed to be witnessing your call to these boys. Love you! - Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another wonderful, handsome son!!! I am so happy for you all, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the pictures - especially the one of Jimmy holding Liam :-)

    ReplyDelete