Sunday, April 15, 2012

Bath....:)

Liam LOVES baths. I think it's his favorite thing to do. At first, he would cry when it was time to come out. But now he understands that he can get one and sometimes two baths a day. So it should be no surprise to me that his first word was bath. He just signed it for the first time a couple days ago when I was filling the tub for his bath. He also said "Baaaa" at the same time. I was more than excited!:)


Well today he just blew me away! While I was in the kitchen putting a few things away, Liam came up behind me. When I turned around, he signed 'bath' AND said "Baaaaa!" OMG! All by himself, he came up to me and told me that he wanted a bath!  So guess what my little smarty pants got? A bath! I normally give baths before bedtime but Liam got his about 11:00 am.:) And as a bonus, he gets his bath tonight too:) Wow! I am so proud of my little Russian treasure!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go, Liam! What a wonderful thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great! He is doing so well since he came home. Love him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!! Max signed bath for the first time tonight, too ;)

    ReplyDelete