Monday, October 22, 2012

Trying to keep up

Oh my goodness, I'm slacking with my blog.:(  There is just so much do every day after I come home from work. Laundry, going through backpacks, unpacking lunch boxes and packing them again, dinner, baths, and reading with my little guys is a lot to get accomplished in 4 hours. Caleb, Elijah and Liam all go to bed at 7:45-8:00 pm each night. Then it's time to make coffee for the next morning, get clothes out for the boys, feed the dogs and guinea pig, and hang out with my Jimmy. That's really the only thing I want to do once the little guys are in bed, but alas, chores have to be done first.

So I am exhausted every night, and therefore, blogging is not on my radar.

But here are a few pictures that I wanted to share. I have some exciting news about Elijah and also Jimmy's birthday is right around the corner.....so stay tuned!





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing...I cannot imagine how busy you are...I think I feel your pain and I have another person helping.

    Love the pictures and can't wait to hear the news....

    ReplyDelete