Saturday, April 27, 2013

Finally...it's Spring....

I think?  The day after I took these pictures of the boys playing outside, it snowed. No lie. It didn't stick though. :)
Elijah will be seven in July and he's showing me seven fingers. He's excited already!
 

Elijah loves the sandbox.


Liam loves Mikey. He likes to sit next to him.  In this picture, Mikey is chewing a rawhide. That's why he looks goofy. That's his concentration face! 


My photogenic Caleb. He has the best smile :)


This face cracks me up! He's not mad at all.
Liam just gives us this look sometimes and it always makes me laugh!

It's so much fun to take pictures of Caleb. He's always ready with a smile.
 

1 comment:

  1. Always love pics of the boys! These were taken day before your birthday, where was Jimmy? I hope you had a great birthday and everyone was healthy. love you all. Aunt Sandy

    ReplyDelete