Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter 2013

Jesus is Risen!
 
This was the first year that Ben was not here for Easter. Sad not filling his Easter basket (yes, he still got one each year). And it was the first year that Jimmy decided not to look for his basket. LOL! Yes, I gave in and presented it to him in his bed. :) Elijah was the first to find his basket (behind one of the big bears) and Caleb needed a few hints but he found hid under my jacket. Liam's was sitting on a container of toys but he wasn't really looking for it anyways. :)

Coloring eggs is so much fun :)

Elijah was so excited!


 "I found it!"

Wow, I didn't even have to get out of bed.

Elijah got a 48 piece Toy Story puzzle and he got right to work putting it together.

Liam plucked this Big Bird out of his basket right away!

This is a singing cat that Liam loves! It is Jimmy's but he lets the boys play with it once in a while. Liam loves it!
Happy Easter, Happy Spring!
 
Yes, I said SPRING, so old man Winter..... you can just beat it!

1 comment:

  1. Love all those boys, looks like they had a great Easter. Ben looks so much different with his hair short, I know the boys must really miss him. I know you miss him, Love you all.

    ReplyDelete