Sunday, May 19, 2013

He knows

 I am still in awe that this precious little guy is mine. It feels so surreal sometimes as I look into his sweet face. For months, I had only a photo to look at. I tried to imagine what he looked like when he smiled. And then when I saw his smile in person, it brought tears to my eyes. Liam has been home 16 months and I still can't believe how blessed I am. This little guy of mine has come so far. He knows that he is safe and that is huge! When he first came home, he didn't want his brothers near him. He would cry and push them away. He had been bullied at the institution, no doubt. But today, he laughs when they are near. They wrestle together and he laughs and smiles. He knows that he is loved. Mission accomplished.

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute and it is great to see him happy and laughing.Love all you guys

    ReplyDelete