Sunday, May 12, 2013

On Mother's Day, I am so thankful.......

to be blessed with five amazing sons.  I am always in awe as I think about my life and how I got to where I am today.

Many years ago, I thought that living in a big beautiful home, with a nice car, a large income, and having a perfect family is all that I wanted in life.

Fast forward to today. I don't have a big beautiful home, a nice car or a large income.  And some might see my family as far from perfect.

But, I have................so much MORE.

I have a home that's filled with love and happiness, I have a car that is dependable and comfortable. I have an income that meets our daily needs.........

And I have a family that makes me so happy and feeling so blessed!

That's why I am so thankful on this Mother's Day and every other day throughout the year.

I hope and pray that every mother out there has a wonderful Mother's Day!

Jimmy
 

Benjamin


Caleb


Liam


Elijah
 
And I pray for the birthmothers of my precious Russian sons. I know that the decision to give up their children had to be heart wrenching. I pray that they can have peace and know that Caleb, Liam and Elijah are loved beyond words.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Happy Mother's Day Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Happy Mother's Day Amy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are a beautiful mother to 5 handsom sons, I hope your day is great and blessed. love you all Aunt Sandy.

    ReplyDelete