Sunday, May 5, 2013

Liam says....

Liam does not verbalize at this time. He can make some sounds and does say mamamama, but has yet to call me Mama. I had a dream the other night that Liam said, "No." It was the one and only word, that he spoke in my dream, but it was so sweet. I kept asking him to say it so I could hear his precious voice over and over. Then, I woke up and realized it was only a dream. Will Liam talk one day? I don't know......but I am always hopeful that he will one day speak at least a couple words. Right now, he is using sign language and we are beginning to use a communication program with the Ipad called Proloquo2go.

But even without any verbal communication at this time....Liam has so much to say.
He says, "I am safe."
 

He says, "I am accepted."
 

He says, "I am happy."
 

He says, "I am loved".
 

He says, "I am silly."
 

He says,  "I am perfectly, fearfully and wonderfully made."

 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. LOVE it! and we also love P2G!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to know how that goes for you guys..looked into it a number of times, but always get derailed by the cost. Wondering if it's really worth it? -shruging- Eli is our only talker..Isaac won't even try. I totally think in all his hum-hummings he does he believes he is talking. :) And Levi..well, that's a whole 'nuther ball game. Signing is their voice for now. I would love for them to talk one day, but am happy they at least have some way to comunicate

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute and lovable that sometimes you can say an awful lot without verbalizing a thing. You can see by his face and expressions that he is happy and loved. Love you all Aunt Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Action and smile says it all...God Bless him!!

    ReplyDelete