Sunday, June 23, 2013

So far....

Well, we are a week or so into Summer Break and we've been enjoying our time. I'd like to say that we've been sleeping in, but Liam gets up at 6:30am no matter what time he goes to bed. Oh well, makes the day last longer, right?

Papa shortened Caleb's seat so now he can ride his bike. He loves it! It's so cute to watch him ride. This bike used to be Jimmy's many years ago and I used to walk behind Jimmy as he rode. I thought I could do that with Caleb too, but it's more of a jog. He likes to go fast. I would ride my bike with him but he still takes a few corners too quickly and I want to be ready to make the "save".  :)

Liam's new swim "diaper". Isn't it hilarious? But it fits and despite it's flashy appearance, it does the job. :)
 
Painting is one of the boys favorite activities to do.

Elijah making one of his famous rainbows using his favorite color yellow.

1 comment:

  1. Love Caleb on his bike, the kids look happy to be home for summer. Love you

    ReplyDelete