Sunday, June 23, 2013

Too Funny not to Share

This family photo was taken at Ft. Lackland AFB while we were visiting Benjamin. The photographer was not a professional and was okay with every shot he took. I asked him to take a few more because I wanted everyone to be looking at the camera (mostly Liam) and for Caleb to have his tongue in his mouth! The photographer would show me each pic on a very small screen on his camera. This is the last one he took. I looked at it and thought, Liam's facing the camera and Caleb's tongue is in. Yes, we will take this one. Imagine my surprise when it arrived in the mail and I noticed Elijah. OMG! How did I not see that tongue of his?

Lil stinker!

3 comments:

  1. LOL!! This will probably end up being one of your very favorite family photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pic, boys will be boys! It is hard to set up a pic with everyone at their best. love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I'm so behind reading here!! Ben you are so handsome! Thank You for serving our Country!! (((HUGS))) Mamma!! :o)
    Love-love-love your boys!!

    ReplyDelete