Friday, August 2, 2013

4-H Fair

Today was the last day for the 4-H Fair, so I decided to take Caleb, Liam and Elijah. Jimmy was already going earlier in the day with his Friday class. When we got there, the boys were excited to see all the animals. Liam really got excited with the goats. In fact, he almost pulled one little goat's ear off. It got away and then stood at the far end of it's pen, and chewed Liam out! Too funny!

When this girl saw the boys, she went into the pen and brought the llama over for them to pet. :)

Caleb loved the llamas.



Liam liked the sheep too, and he was a little more gentle this time. :)

Most of the pigs were sleeping, except this one. So cute!

Caleb loved the nachos!

Elijah didn't want to eat anything, so he just sat there looking cute.
Liam decided at this time, that he had had enough, so no pictures. :(
 
One thing funny happened that I just have to share. Most of the pigs were sleeping like I mentioned earlier. When Caleb first saw a pig sleeping, I asked him what kind of animal it was. He looked down and said, "A hippo!" He cracks me up! He really does know the difference between the two, but let me tell you that pig was huge. Kinda resembled a hippo to me too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment