Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Caleb is a Ridin'

Caleb has started riding a bike this year. He really never wanted to try and ride a bike until I signed him up for a bicycle class for individuals with special needs last summer. He loved it! He wasn't crazy about the tandem or riding a two wheeler, but he loved the big trike. So, this year I got out Jimmy's first trike. The seat was a little high and couldn't be lowered any more, so that's when Papa came in and saved the day. He cut the part that was too long and now it's perfect height for Caleb. He loves it! :)
 
 
It's so cute to watch him ride!

2 comments:

  1. he sure looks happy riding his bike, I am happy your dad was able to fix the seat for him.Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun!! I wish Erik could ride something! ...of course, he'd ride right into the street, so maybe I should count my blessings! lol

    ReplyDelete