Sunday, November 18, 2007

A Time to Give



Yes...........I did it! I put the Christmas tree up. I usually wait until after Thanksgiving but I couldn't wait! Christmas is such a wonderful time of year. It's a time for families and for giving and I love both! Please remember to give the gift of a family to an orphan child with Down syndrome by donating to Reece's Rainbow Angel Tree. There are many children with DS all over the world waiting for a family. These children are God's most innocent and pure at heart. So, please don't forget them as you are getting ready for the holidays this year. My beautiful son Caleb, was one of these children waiting for a family. By the Grace of God, I was led to him. You can help make it possible for a family to bring home one of these precious children.
http://www.reecesrainbow.com/angeltree.htm

3 comments:

  1. Well, we don't have our tree up yet, but we have been listening to Christmas music already! We love Stephen Curtis Chapman's Christmas CD from two years ago 'All I Really Want for Christmas.' We will definitely be putting the trees up on Friday, though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I am such a SCROOGE. I don't even have Thanksgiving decorations up. I can't figure out if I'm not a festive person or just plain lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all of your comments and support, Amy. It means so much to me that you are reading my blog and praying for us. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your men!
    God bless!
    Martha

    ReplyDelete