Friday, November 9, 2007

Jimmy is 21!!!




21 years ago I gave birth to a very special little boy. A little boy who I named Jimmy.... and my life has never been the same. This little boy of mine has brought more to my life that I could ever imagine. He has inspired me, increased my faith, given me unconditional love, brought me an incredible amount of joy, and given me a reason to smile every day. Through the years, I have rejoiced and celebrated every word he learned to say, every milestone he surpassed, every challenge he overcame. I have watched in awe as he has reached out to others with his sweetness and sense of humor. My life is enriched because of Jimmy, and I am honored and proud to be his mother. He is not only my son, but he is my hero. Happy Birthday Jimmy, I love you with all of my heart!

3 comments:

  1. Hapy Birthday Jimmy! That looks like a really cool cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Jimmy!!! I love the pictures...he is so adorable! Give him a big hug from his RR aunties, OK? Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the baby photos. He is so irresistible!!

    ReplyDelete