Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Our Christmas

Merry Christmas Everyone! The boys and I had a really nice Christmas this year. My parents came over to celebrate the day with us. My brother Sean called from Florida. It's always good to hear from him, we miss him so much! Caleb really got into opening the presents which was a lot of fun to watch. Santa brought him a big red fire engine with flashing lights, siren, and battery operated moving ladder. Needless to say, Caleb was excited and didn't want to open anything else. He got a Tickle Me Elmo this year and he loves it! See video below.:) Santa brought Jimmy a real black cowboy hat like the one that Garth Brooks wears. Jimmy is a big fan! He also got a Garth Brooks World Tour baseball cap. Jimmy loves movies and he got a few movies..... He also got a snowglobe with Santa in it because Jimmy would like to be Santa Clause. You need to watch Santa Clause 3 the Escape Clause to understand this one. Ben got some video games, baseball caps, a remote control car (sorry Dad, it's a Ford)... The boys gave me some really great smelling candles, pretty necklaces, cute ornaments.... The greatest gift of all is from God and that is my family. My family means the world to me and I'm so thankful for them each and everyday. The pictures above show the highlights of our day including Caleb blowing out the candle on Jesus's birthday cake. Thank you to my mom who baked the cake and brought it over for us to share. I pray that everyone has a Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy, and safe 2008!

No comments:

Post a Comment