Saturday, December 15, 2007

Where is THAT SOCK???





Want a clue? LOOK UP! I kid you not, these are just a few places where I have found Caleb's socks this week. As soon as he gets home, the shoes and socks come off. He is pretty good about putting the shoes where they go, but the socks are a different story. They go flying! I find them on top of picture frames, shelves, in plants, on top of doors.... So because we have a few decorations around for Christmas, Caleb has decided to decorate himself!!!!:)The bottom picture is a recent picture of Caleb I wanted to share!

3 comments:

  1. That's so funny! We always lose socks at our house too.....but I haven't found one on the Christmas tree yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother-in-law looked for his car keys for three days, and finally found them hanging on the Christmas tree..Funny! I guess anybody with kids has these kinds of issues. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little stinker Caleb is! Too funny! I have to say though, when I first glanced at the bottom picture of Caleb I thought he had long beautiful braids for his hair! I did not realize they are the straps on the hat!

    Christina

    ReplyDelete