Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The week before Christmas




We have had a pretty eventful week so far. We got 10 inches of snow on Sunday which resulted in a Snow Day on Monday for all of us. Caleb got the flu bug and had to stay home on Tuesday with Momma. Then today, Caleb had his Christmas program at school. I love it when they have the Christmas program, the kids look so darn cute! They are so excited that their families are there, that some of them forget to sing.:) Jimmy got ready for Christmas also, by shopping at the mall with his class and some friends. They shop at the mall, and then come back to the school to wrap their presents for their families, before bringing them home. As usual, Jimmy came in the door holding a bag with the presents and came over to me and whispered, "I got your present Mom." I said "Don't tell me what it is, buddy." (because every year he does) This year was no different, he whispered back to me, "I got your candle." :):) I love it!!! Every year he walks in and tells me exactly what my gift is. Ben looked at me and said "He already told me what mine is, in detail." It's funny, Jimmy can't keep a secret!" Here is Caleb in the snow, Caleb eating the Gingerbread cookie he made at school, and today at his Christmas program. Ben would not let me post the picture of him shoveling snow (remember he's my camera-shy one) Only 6 more days to Christmas...I have to go finish wrapping!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! How funny. Tell Jimmy I can't keep a secret either. :) What did he get for his brothers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He got Ben a baseball cap and Caleb some Dora books.:)

    ReplyDelete