Monday, March 9, 2009

Getting Ready!

I have been very busy the last few days trying to get everything ready for my trip. Over the weekend, I went to BabiesRus and ordered Elijah's crib. I will post pictures once we have it together. I want to thank my friends at Reece's Rainbow again for their generous donations towards Elijah's crib! I also went to the mall and got a really nice outfit for court. And I am trying to get things organized to pack.:) I don't know how I will fit it all into my suitcases!

The boys are all excited. I am sad that I will miss Ben's birthday AGAIN. I also missed it when I went on my second trip to bring Caleb home a few years ago. But we are going to celebrate it early and he is very happy that we will finally be bringing Elijah home.

Thank you for all of your prayers!!:)

4 comments: