Monday, March 30, 2009

Playing with Elijah

March 27
Today I saw Elijah.:) He has grown a little and is doing so many things that he wasn't doing when I was here 5 months ago. One big one was while we were sitting on the floor, and all of a sudden he just stood up all by himself, not holding onto anything! I was so surprised! He is also cruising around the furniture pretty good. He is clapping his hands (he wasn't doing that before) and when I sang to him, he started waving his little hands. He is vocalizing a lot! He tries to repeat the sounds I make. We were playing with big styrafoam blocks and I put one on top of the other and said "block on" and gave him a block and he put the block on top!

March 28
This kid is all about balls! We spent a lot of our time today playing with balls. He had fun in the ball pit. He has a pretty good arm and looks like he is going to be a lefty! He loves to play games. He would throw a ball out on my side and then throw it out on the other side and laugh when I had to run and get it!
His little laugh is just the sweetest sound!

I put him on a riding toy and he started to make it go. He went forward first and then backwards across the room. Last time his feet wouldn't even touch the ground when I put him on it!

3 comments:

  1. He looks like he will fit in perfectly into your family! He is absolute perfection! Such a smile...I'm so glad he is a happy little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable, oh my goodness, he looks so healthy in every way, he is so lucky you are taking him home, where he will continue to do well for the rest of his life!

    ReplyDelete