Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Gotcha Day!

Today was Elijah's Gotcha Day! I have dreamed of this day for so long. Elijah was all smiles and so was I. The orphanage dr. gave me Elijah's baptismal certificate, schedule and health records. One of his caregivers brought him in and asked if she could change him into his new clothes. She walked with us out the door. I know she is going to miss him. They take very good care of the children and love them very much. While they are happy when a child is adopted, it is sad to say goodbye. I told them we would be sending pictures and updates often.


My Cookie Monster at the hotel.:)

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Your new son is perfect!! He is the cutest little cookie monster ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrat's Amy and family!!!!
    It's a boy!!!! Amy we are so happy for you and the boys...
    Enjoy the rest of your trip..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that is so awesome! I'm so happy for you all! He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness, he's cute! You are going to have a lot of fun with all your boys together :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! The gotcha day is always special, I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete