Thursday, May 7, 2009

Caleb and Elijah

Elijah loves to go for walks.:)



Elijah is doing well at feeding himself with a spoon. Now, I am trying to get him to eat food that he has to chew. He prefers mashed potatoes and yogurt. He will eat cookies, pretzels and crackers and an occasional banana but that's about it for the chewing. When Caleb came home, he would only eat mashed potatoes and bread and cookies, but soon he became interested in what everyone else was eating and started trying new things. Now he's a great eater! Elijah doesn't care what we are eating as long as we don't give it to him! LOL!


As I write this, Elijah is drinking from a sippy cup for the first time. I have been working on it for a couple weeks but he would just bite it and not close his lips around the mouth piece. Today I thought of putting peanut butter on the top and bottom of the mouth piece and he did it! He closed his lips right around it and began sucking. If all else fails try peanut butter!:)



Caleb walked up to me wearing my shoes. So cute!!
The boys have both been sick this week. Actually today is Caleb's first day back to school. He was excited this morning because it's Gym day!:)

2 comments:

  1. I have to say, I think your kids have got to be the second cutest kids I have eve seen!! (after mine-of course) That Elijah is something Else!! God Bless You all Welcome Home!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! Elijah looks so good! And seems to be doing fantastic! Caleb and Elijah seem so happy together. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete