Monday, May 25, 2009

Random happenings

Elijah just finished eating a whole banana! He's a picky little eater and usually only eats a couple bites but today he ate the whole thing!:)

Elijah on his way down from standing up!:)

Hi Caleb!

Awww, a kiss for a little brother!

Oooooooh!

I REALLY want in there! Jimmy waiting for Ben to get off work so we could go to the movies.

We went with some friends to the movies yesterday. I wasn't sure if Elijah would sit through the whole movie but he did great! Once during the previews it got a little loud, and he yelled and looked back at me like he was very unsure about it. I reassured him that he was okay and he proceeded to do well throughout the entire movie. Caleb and Jimmy love going to the movies and it is so rewarding to see them enjoy themselves so much when we go. I am very happy that Elijah seemed to enjoy it too.:)

5 comments:

  1. Amy, I can't find your email address but wanted to share this photo with you.

    http://fromnctoukraine.blogspot.com/2009/03/help-denis-find-his-family.html

    I found Denis on another blog and had to open yours and put photos of Elijah side by side with Denis to see the difference in the boys. They really, really favor each other. Both are just so beautiful.

    I so enjoy seeing Elijah blossom in your loving family! Thanks for sharing.
    :-)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do resemble each other, don't they? Take a look at Adam's button on my blog right next to a photo of Elijah. They could be twins!:)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I did a double take with Adam also. Have a great week, Amy!
    :-)
    T

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see the resemblence of Adam and Elijah! I really love the picture of Caleb kissing his little brother. I envision that with my David with Adam, oh and of course big brother will have to get in there too!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't get over the cuteness!

    ReplyDelete