Monday, June 1, 2009

The Graduate








Ben graduated last night from high school. Where has the time gone?
I got all teary eyed when I saw him and the rest of his classmates (over 400) enter the football field where they had an amazing graduation ceremony. The weather was perfect and everyone was so happy. (Except for Caleb who has a sinus infection. He did perk up though when he saw Ben and some of his friends who waved and called his name as they walked by us).

Here are a few pics of us before the ceremony. I took some at the ceremony too but it's hard to get a good shot from the bleachers.
Congratulations Ben, we love you!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Graduate!! What an exciting time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!! What a blessing it is to be able to see your sons growing up..I know Ben will be used in a mighty way in his life..he's had a wonderful example of our God in you. Congrats to the Graduate!!..(Oh my~was it really 19 years ago that I wore my cap and gown?..Holy cow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your son's graduation with us Amy. You must be so proud of him, and your other three boys as well.
    blessings,Mary Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats' Ben!!!
    Awesome job!!! Love the pictures of all the boys..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!

    I was perusing your blog and didn't realize that your other son was older. BTW, I love the picture of you and your younger son.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy,
    I know you are so proud of all of your boys. Congrats to Ben on his graduation. I know he will do very well in life. He has learned so much just from having you as his mom and Jimmy, Caleb and Elijah as his brothers. I love visiting your blog to see how you all are doing!

    Christy
    www.dailynewsofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, congrats to the graduate! Your boys are so handsome! Thanks for sharing....

    Love, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tell Ben congratulation from me, I may not see him but I am proud of him, you're right where has the time gone. I remember being at the hospital the day Jimmy was born, and you know you haven't aged a day you are still beautiful, your four boys are so lucky to have you for a mom. Love you all, Aunt Sandy

    ReplyDelete