Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Cuddles

I have to say I am pleasantly surprised by how loving and sweet Elijah has always been. Right from the beginning he has loved to be held close. And when tired or upset, he will put his little head on my shoulder. I know that he had at least one caregiver that showed him love and I believe this has helped him in the transitioning to our family. The picture below is of the caregiver that brought Elijah to me on his Gotcha Day. She asked if she could dress him and then she hugged him and walked us out. I know that she loved him very much.
Elijah loves to be picked up and held and will come to me and put his hands up and say "UH!" for up. He's so darling. Lately however, he will not let anyone hold him but me. Last week I took him into my classroom to do some things in my room before summer and a few of the teachers wanted to hold him. After all, they held him the last time we were there a few weeks ago. But Elijah would not have it. Little stinker! They did enjoy playing with him and he giggled away when he was tickled. He is such a happy little guy, we have been blessed!!

6 comments:

  1. You can look at him and instantly see that he is a loving, sweet and happy baby!! You are incredibly blessed!!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is definitely a beautiful & happy little boy. What a blessing he is to your family.

    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stumbled across your blog somehow and started reading and couldn't stop! your kids are absolutely ADORABLE! i don't think i've ever seen so many smiles on one blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet is that? There's nothing better then a snuggle bug! :) BTW~I love you knew background and the picture of Jimmy is GREAT! Such a handsome guy!:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet - they certainly don't come any cuter!

    Kayla

    ReplyDelete