Saturday, July 31, 2010

First pony ride

Caleb was so excited to ride a pony today. I know, I can't believe I haven't taken him before now either. He has rode a camel before though, does that count? Before we left the house, I asked Caleb if he was ready to ride a horse and he said "A pink one?" Ummmm, no this isn't the fake horse at Meijer. (By the way, he always wanted to ride the pink one at Meijer because it went faster than the brown one) LOL!
As soon as he saw the horses he ran right up to them. No fear here!

He was so cute, he kept saying "Yee Haw!"

All the large horses came over to the fence to watch the ponies get ready.

After the pony ride, we went and visited with the horses. They were very friendly. Caleb wanted to ride one of them!


Elijah had a good time just watching. He wanted nothing to do with riding.:)

3 comments:

  1. I think it is great that Caleb has no fear of the horses. He looked like he was having a ball, I'm sure when Elija is older he will want to ride one. I'm glad you had so much fun Caleb. Love you all, Aunt Sandy My Caleb loves to look at all the pics of your boys he will point to my favorites for me to click on to your site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! He looks like a natural horseman.

    P.S. we are finally getting closer to getting Ben home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I stole the quote on your side bar and put on my header! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete