Friday, August 12, 2011

Lazy Dayz of Summer

I love Summer! I love the way we can be spontaneous and do whatever we want. I love spending days outside at the park, going for walks, playing in the water, going to get ice cream......I love the smell of fresh cut grass and summer rain. It's all good. There are only a few weeks of summer left before I go back to school and you can bet, that I am going to soak it all up and enjoy my boys.













Elijah showing me that he is 5 years old.:)











This is Elijah's latest. He does this when he doesn't get his way. Kinda cute, actually!

3 comments:

  1. Elijah was giving me a high five, weren't you little dude? Slap me some skin, little E!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cute!! LOL!! (covering his face!)Looks like fun!! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, look how big the littles are getting! Look at Caleb!! Wow!!

    Reese has that same T-shirt that Jimmy's wearing. He actually had that logo from the shirt laminated on his prosthetic legs because "I'm Reese, and these are my pieces!" I'll have to show him Jimmy's picture when he gets home.

    You are so lucky that you get summers off. How fortunate your boys are that they get your full attention for so many weeks at a time! Glad you're enjoying them! :o)

    ReplyDelete