Monday, August 29, 2011

Love, Liam's family

Dear Loux family,

Your family just amazes me with the love you give to others. Because you chose to help my Liam, just sends me to my knees. Just earlier this year, this child was alone and hidden away. No one knew his name or saw his face....but now because of you there are hundreds or more that know who he is, pray for him and donate to help bring him home. This is God showing us that every child matters. Every child is a blessing, a precious life that He created. Thank you for choosing to honor Derek, by helping Liam. I imagine, Derek standing by Liam's little bed while he sleeps whispering to him, "You are loved by so many little buddy....and it won't be long till your mama comes and gets you. I'll hang out with you until she gets here.":) Thank you Renee, Tracie and John for loving Liam! This mama has been crying happy tears for the last several days.

4 comments:

  1. We love you all precious Amy! God connected all our lives together for a purpose so much greater than what our earthly eyes can see.

    You know what's so wild about your post is when you said, "I imagine, Derek standing by Liam's little bed while he sleeps, whispering to him, "You are loved by so many little buddy." He called all our boys, "little buddy." I know he's interceding on behalf of little Liam and I can't wait to celebrate the day that you bring him home. We are crying tears of joy on our end! He is priceless and beautiful and there are hundreds if not thousands of people around the world praying for him right now! Much love!

    Renee' and tribe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweet Amy,
    So clearly when I asked the Lord who He would have us support in honor of Derek's birthday, I saw your face, and I knew instantly.

    We are so moved as a family with God's heart for Liam and can hardly wait to see him in your arms. Knowing the love of a family and through that learning to know that GOD IS LOVE and has a plan and a purpose for his life.

    And YES there is an army being raised up to pray for you, sweet Momma Amy, and for the children that you have called your own.

    We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for your family! I can see it won't be long until sweet Liam is HOME. The entire Loux family is so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, Amy Lu...your heart...

    blows.

    me.

    away.

    ~whoosh~

    There you go again.

    Love you, friend and your precious boys and THAT INCLUDES little buddy Liam.

    ReplyDelete