Saturday, December 22, 2012

Feeling yucky



I had to pick up my little Elijah from school early on Thursday. He had a fever. :(
 

He soon fell asleep in Mama's bed while watching Dora.



On Friday, he started perking up.......but it didn't last long.

Here he is holding a book that his teacher gave him for Christmas. Liam brought it home in his backpack for Elijah.

Today is Saturday and my poor little guy is still running a low grade fever and not feeling very happy. Please say a prayer for him to feel better in time for Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. You know I am praying for him and all of your boys and you. I hope he feels better soon. Love you all. Aunt Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, little guy :( Feel better soon. Sorry Amy, I know our littles being sick is the worst~especially around the holidays.

    ReplyDelete